The Executive Coach for the Rest of Us!
Thanks for stopping by my page. I’m Drew Carey, a professionally trained, certified life coach who specializes in coaching men who are in mid-career and are beginning to experience burnout and frustration for a bunch of reasons.
- They are wondering if they picked the right career 5, 10, 15 years into it.
- They’re just punching the clock, going through the motions, and have lost all the excitement, energy and enthusiasm they once had for their work.
- They feel stagnant and see other people getting promotions and want to figure out how to get ahead at work.
- They feel like they were pushed into a certain kind of life that now isn’t fulfilling for them.
- Behaviors and strategies that used to work for them aren’t working any more.
- They put in crazy hours at work, taking on more and more projects as their colleagues leave or are laid off. At review time, they are rewarded with the rating of “Meets Expectations.”
- There are conflicts at work, and they aren’t handling them as well as they could.
Their career is managing them instead of the other way around.
In fact, I like to say that I am the executive coach for the rest of us. You don’t need to be a CEO or in the C-suite to benefit from executive coaching. Executive coaching is for anyone who wants to break free of limiting patterns of behavior and create work that is meaningful and worthy of their time and energy. Something I hear over and over from my clients is a stream of hypercritical self-talk, limiting beliefs (anything that starts with "I can't"), and negative, self-sabotaging behavior. I believe that men in particular, perhaps more so than any other time in history, need to be reminded of their perfection and strengths as men.
Unlike therapy, coaching isn’t about digging up the past. It’s about creating your very best future, one goal at a time, and letting go of the negative thinking and limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
Schedule a free, no-obligation discovery session with me to find out if coaching is right for you and if I am the best coach to help you.
Coaching can help you create your own best version of yourself, the person you know you can be! Coaching is for people who are committed to their own growth and who take action to make it happen. As your coach, I am committed to your development and will help you overcome your own obstacles to success, issues that are standing in the way of you achieving your goals. I will be your strongest advocate and will push you to be the very best you can be.
If you're committed to creating a more fulfilling and meaningful life, I look forward to working with you. To schedule a FREE COACHING CONSULTATION, you may access my online calendar to schedule an appointment at a time that is most convenient for you, by clicking on my calendar below. We can talk by phone, Skype, by email or in person.
I am proud to be a professional member of CHADD.